1. Did you cry today?
No, although I nearly howled with rage at one point, at work no less!
2. What were you doing at 8.00am this morning?
Sitting on a train, reading Iain M Banks’ Matter and enjoying it immensely.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Readin’ mah smokin’ feedz in Google Reader.
4. What was something that happened to you in 1992?
I achieved the greatest efficiency and productivity as a VCE student that I probably ever will.
5. What is your Mum’s Mums name?
These days? Gillian Annwn, or possibly Briony, depending on who/when you ask. Edit: Oops! That should probably be the late Thelma McMahon.
6. Words to explain why you last threw up?
Food poisoning, I think it was. It was bad; these things happen to me very rarely.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
My What? You mistake me for someone with a use for such a thing. 🙂
8. What was the last thing you bought?
Breakfast & coffees for myself & workmates.
9. Name 5 things you want to do before you die?
- Travel through the UK and western Europe.
- Live some infinitesimal, tiny part of the future envisaged in Diamond Age.
- Be a better father than mine was.
- Be honestly, completely alright, at least once.
- SOME-THING. THAT MATTERS!
10. What did you eat for breakfast?
Eggs benedict and a croissant in the cafe under my office to cheer myself up.
11. Where did your last hug take place?
In the kitchen, with E, waiting for the kettle to boil.
12. Are you ticklish?
If you need to ask, the answer’s ‘no’.
13. Are you typically a jealous person?
14. Favorite animal?
15. Last gift received?
16. Who’s the last person to call you?
My Dad, although he got my voicemail, and obviously didn’t want to talk badly enough to try my mobile. *shrugs*
17. Do you chew on your straws?
No. ABOMINATION! I get disproportionately annoyed by imperfect straws.
18. What makes you sad?
9. Where did you go today?
From Springvale North to Springvale Station, in a little blue car driven by E, from Springvale station to Melbourne Central in a Connex train, then up a lift to my floor.
20. What is something you say a lot?
21. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to and meant it?
22. What should you be doing right now?
Explaining extremely silly things to the South Australian Government.
23. Do you have a nickname?
Apart from what E calls me, no, not really. My brother calls me ‘Dude’, but this is also what I call him.
24. Are you a heavy sleeper?
Only if it’s already loud while I’m falling asleep.
25. What are you listening to?
26. What was the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
27. Do you like anyone right now?
I’ve had enough coffee this morning, so yes, I do currently harbour positive feelings for other members of the human race.
28. What book are you reading at the moment?
29. Name someone who made you smile today?
E. I sense a theme.
30. Secret guilty pleasure?